Welcome To Solitude Cabins!
Choosing a cabin in the Rocky Mountains ensures there will be incredible trails, wildlife, and scenery everywhere you turn. But what can you do when you are ready to explore more than what the mountains have to offer? Allow Solitude Cabins to be your home base in Estes Park. As your “Base Camp,” we serve as the central location for Colorado hot spots. Stay in our Estes Park cabins for the night, then make an easy and beautiful drive to any of the following destinations:
- Rocky Mountain National Park (just 15 minutes up the road!)
- Take a scenic hike to Grand Lake or enjoy the wildlife
- Eldora Skiing (1 hour 8 minutes)
- Lessons, rentals, restaurants & cross-country trails
- Hot Sulphur Springs (2 hours)
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot springs
- Pearl Street in Boulder (52 minutes)
- Explore local food and shopping at this four-block pedestrian mall
- Black Hawk (1 hour 28 minutes)
- Feeling lucky? Take the drive to Colorado’s premier casino hot spot!
- Old Town Fort Collins (1 hour 21 minutes)
- Discover historical buildings, local boutiques, more than 84 restaurants, and ride the original Trolley car through the historic Old Town neighborhood!
- New Belgium Brewing Company (1 hour 21 minutes)
- A leader in the craft beer world and must-try for beer lovers and beer novices alike!
- Elitch Gardens Amusement Park (1 hour 17 minutes)
- Engage the thrill-seeker in you at this theme and water park
- Coors Field (1 hour 16 minutes)
- Catch a ball game! Go Rockies!
- Red Rocks Amphitheater (1 hour 31 minutes)
- Take in a concert or event in the unique open-air amphitheater
- Pepsi Center (1 hour 18 minutes)
- Catch an exciting Denver Nuggets or Colorado Avalanche game. If your lucky, your favorite band might be in town playing there!
- National Western Stock Show (1 hour 17 minutes)
- One of the most premier rodeo, horse show and livestock events in the nation. Started in 1906, this event is held every January for more than 2 weeks. Each year over 650,000 visitors attend. If you have never experienced this, you are in for a treat!
- And more
- Budweiser Event Center ( 1 Hour 1 minute)
- Similar to the Pepsi Center but in Northern Colorado! Check out the Colorado Eagles, the minor league hockey team to the Colorado Avalanche. Concerts and shows are also appearing all throughout the year.
- Cheley Colorado Camp (3 Miles From Solitude)
- Since 1921, thousands of young people from all walks of life have come to the Cheley Camps. “We believe that every summer in a young person’s life is a window of opportunity.” Luckily Solitude is right down the road from this camp and it the best place for parents to stay!
- And more
Each of these exciting attractions is less than two hours away from our Estes Park cabins. Enjoy the peace of a mountain evening, then shop Boulder’s famous Pearl Street during the day. Head down to Red Rocks for an unforgettable concert, then head back to Solitude Cabins by winding through beautiful mountain roads.
We look forward to helping you plan your Colorado adventure. Whether you are seeking a mountain getaway or a day trip to one of these incredible neighboring locations, we are here for you. Reach out to us today with any questions and book your reservation today. With 30 fully-equipped cabins, we certainly have a match for you and your guests. We look forward to hosting you in Estes Park!