Choosing a cabin in the Rocky Mountains ensures there will be incredible trails, wildlife, and scenery everywhere you turn. But what can you do when you are ready to explore more than what the mountains have to offer? Allow Solitude Cabins to be your home base in Estes Park. As your “Base Camp,” we serve as the central location for Colorado hot spots. Stay in our Estes Park cabins for the night, then make an easy and beautiful drive to any of the following destinations:
- Red Rocks Amphitheater (1 hour 31 minutes)
- Take in a concert or event in the unique open-air amphitheater
- Coors Field (1 hour 16 minutes)
- Catch a ball game! Go Rockies!
- Pearl Street in Boulder (52 minutes)
- Explore local food and shopping at this four-block pedestrian mall
- Eldora Skiing (1 hour 8 minutes)
- Lessons, rentals, restaurants & cross-country trails
- Black Hawk (1 hour 28 minutes)
- Feeling lucky? Take the drive to Colorado’s premier casino hot spot!
- Rocky Mountain National Park (just 15 minutes up the road!)
- Take a scenic hike to Grand Lake or enjoy the wildlife
- Hot Sulphur Springs (2 hours)
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot springs
- Old Town Fort Collins (1 hour 21 minutes)
- Discover historical buildings, local boutiques, more than 84 restaurants, and ride the original Trolley car through the historic Old Town neighborhood!
- New Belgium Brewing Company (1 hour 21 minutes)
- A leader in the craft beer world and must-try for beer lovers and beer novices alike!
- Elitch Gardens Amusement Park (1 hour 17 minutes)
- Engage the thrill-seeker in you at this theme and water park
- And more
Each of these exciting attractions is less than two hours away from our Estes Park cabins. Enjoy the peace of a mountain evening, then shop Boulder’s famous Pearl Street during the day. Head down to Red Rocks for an unforgettable concert, then head back to Solitude Cabins by winding through beautiful mountain roads.
We look forward to helping you plan your Colorado adventure. Whether you are seeking a mountain getaway or a day trip to one of these incredible neighboring locations, we are here for you. Reach out to us today with any questions and book your reservation today. With 30 fully-equipped cabins, we certainly have a match for you and your guests. We look forward to hosting you in Estes Park!