Estes Park's Top Rated Local® Vacation Rental Cabins
Corona Virus Note: Our Staff at Solitude Cabins Is Proactive With Your Safety at Our Forefront
- Solitude Cabins takes the COVID-19 virus threat extremely seriously. We are vigilant about creating a safe environment for your comfort and peace of mind, and have significantly enhanced many of our procedures that were already in place:
- All our stand-alone homes are generously distanced to allow you privacy and the safety of not sharing common space with other guests. Each home has plenty of windows to open allowing you to enjoy our fresh mountain air. Estes Park summer temperatures are not the “extremely hot” experienced in other areas. Therefore, you do not have to be closed in with only artificial
- We are following public health guidelines by reducing the number of guests entering our office area. We kindly request that no more than 2 related persons enter our office at one time. In an effort to work together for the safety of all, our staff will be abiding by the mask requirement along with the 6 ft distancing when they have any interaction with guests. The Town of Estes Park is presently requiring face masks when you are in public. As a courtesy, we also ask that you wear your mask when having any interaction with our staff.
- Extra attention is being given to the disinfection of items such as door handles, phones, remotes, thermostats, and all surfaces, including furniture, with EPA approved disinfectants.
- All towels and linens are laundered on-site, allowing us more control in sanitizing. Washers have a temperature of 120 – 140 degrees. Per our manufacturer’s information, the high heat drying of our dryers is one of the most effective ways to kill viruses.
- We have relaxed our cancellation policy, allowing you to cancel up to 7 days prior to arrival date with only a $75 cancellation fee.
- We kindly ask your patience as any food packages will be temporarily discontinued. Additionally, for your health safety, the Hot Tub will be closed for the summer.
- We are continually educating our staff to adhere to the best cleanliness practices throughout all the Solitude property. Additionally, the health and well-being of our staff is of utmost importance; and they are encouraged to remain at home if they are feeling unwell or symptomatic.
We are grateful that you are choosing to relax and grow your family memories at Solitude Cabins. Please be assured that our entire staff is taking cleanliness and your health safety very seriously. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call at 970-577-7777 or (toll-free) 877-704-7777. We look forward to serving you soon!